Jan 27, 2010

A gift from HIM

It's very early in the morning and I just had todays' to do list done, Alhamdulillah. I have a song to share before I go to sleep. The lyrics is just so nice. I felt like my ibu is singing it to me. I wish, I'm at home right now with her :(


Lay Down Your Head 
by: Zain Bhikha 

Lay down your head 
And go to sleep 
May you dream 
Of gardens sweet 
Close your eyes 
And dream away 
Of Allah’s gifts 
To you this day 

The sun that rose upon your head 
As you lay within your bed 
Green grass, blue skies and waters deep 
Of this and more, dream in your sleep. 

The earth and all that it contains 
With Allah’s blessing, He sustains 
Remember this, my dear, in sleep 
That Allah’s pleasure we must seek. 

Allah created all you see
The mountains, birds and humming bees
To Him we will return one day
So turn to Him again and pray. 

And as you drift off to sleep 
In my heart your love I’ll keep 
You are so special my dear. 
Cause Allah brings our hearts so near. 


Praise Allah everyday. Remember, each new day is His gift, a chance to breath and live. Appreciate life and do more while we still have time :)

No comments: